Saturday, May 20, 2006

20 May 2006: Partial Panel Approaches

A bit windy today with some light turbulance below 2,000 feet. I was about 1,000 feet off of the ground on the initial departure when the CFII informed me that I had lost my attitude indicator and covered up the instrument. Things were not as bad as I expected and could maintain attitude pretty easily with the altimeter and HSI. Shot the first VOR approach into Minuteman Airport with no problem. I definitely was not as aggressive with the pitchup after going missed approach since the airspeed indicator was a little bouncy so I "worked it" up to 75 knots for the climb out.
The second partial panel VOR approach worked out OK as well but boy, go they ever require some increased scan rate. Finally I shit my first cirle-to-land approach using the ILS 29 approach at Bedford to land at runway 23. I went well although 'm going to ask to simulate a missed on the circle to land just to see what it's like. I'll try some more approached tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan pro 8.4.51 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home